I have been TAGGED!!!!

How kwel is that, huh?!?!?!?

Ok, now the tag. Rules first, then my responses.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And who tagged me.... Tracey of course from WT .

7 Random /Weird facts.

1. I hate HOT weather, even though I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, I hate hot weather.
2. I can pick up a hammer w/ my toes.
3. I used to dance classic ballet.
4. My favorite CD in the car right now is a children's song CD.
5. I have a GIGANTIC spark plug in my office.
6. I don't eat rice and beans even though that is all puertorrican people eat.
7. I don't drink sodas.

People to tag... this one is hard.... let me see...
1. Juliescraps
2. HeatherNJ
3. Amber
4. Lucy
5. Leslie
6. Chataqua
7. sorry I don't have anyone else that hasn't been tagged already.

Comments