my Guilty Pleasure....

hmmm... this one is hard.. I mean to pick just one, LOL!!!! I am a chocolate lover, specially dark dove chocolate, even though I am allergic to it. But I think my guilty pleasure are...



Those perfectly rations of peanut butter and chocolate... ohhh gosh... I LOVE THEM!!!! I do miss the commercials where showed people eating their reeses' in their own special way. Yes, I have a special way of eating them. I eat all the chocolate around them and on top but not on the bottom and them I eat the peanut butter w/ the chocolate bottom. I can eat them until I am sick of eating soooo many, they make me happy, not sure how to explain it. I hope they will never change the classic flavor reeses' like they tend to do w/ all that is good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OHHH YUMMY!!!! it is a perfect mix isn't it?? I think that a certain candy is a guilty pleasure for a lot of us!!! lovin' it!
Unknown said…
Ohhhhh good pic!!! Makes me want a Reeces!! After reading you and Amy, I gotta have chocolate!! Yippee about CKU, too!!!!!! Make sure and sit with me somewhere, sometime!!
Julie said…
You are too funny!!
*~Annette~* said…
My middle son LOVES Reese's. He wants a whole bag of them. And amazingly... doesn't get a tummy ache!
kramer_buffy said…
tracey I will!!!!

annette, an entire bag... wow he is my hero!!!
nandmmom said…
Yummmmm we could all get together and indulge!!!!

Cecilia
Michelle said…
YUMMY!!! My favorite candy bar too!!!
Anonymous said…
Loving the Reese's!!!
photographer said…
love reeses! but they are rich! i can only eat half of one! I think that is a great guilty pleasure! at least you are getting protein in the pbutter!
Anonymous said…
Um, yeah, YUMMY!! Love the Dove Darks, they are my favorite but reeses, oh those are good too!!
Anonymous said…
yummmmy! I love these, too. I do think you can over eat them, though. One year I bought several packs of the easter egg kind and was pretty sick. LOL. They had better not change them! There would be a universal riot!
Amy said…
Remember that old commercial..."How do you eat your Reese's?" Dalis, you're a girl after my own heart ;)
kramer_buffy said…
I love those things... I just have a certain attraction for even the packaging...